2012年5月25日星期五

prada glasses for men

prada glasses for men,
There are 4 games slated this week for the 2008 NFL playoffs. As I see it 3 of the home teams will win along with 1 underdog.

Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants. prada sunglasses on sale , I consider myself somewhat of a homer. I grew up in Louisiana and I was a New Orleans Saints / Archie Manning fan from child hood. prada sunglasses 2011 , I like both of Archies' son and always root for them to do well. Eli played his college ball in Mississippi where I now reside so I followed his college career pretty closely.

I think that the Giants moral victory against the Patriots in week 17 did a lot more for their confidence than most people realize. Eli finally got one monkey off his back last week with his first playoff victory. prada glasses for men , A little known fact is that Michael Spurlock, a kick returner on the other team is the guy who succeeded Eli at quarterback for Ole Miss.

I think the momentum that the Giants now have along with the Tony Roma - Jessica Simpson curse will propel the Giants to victory in the first ever playoff meeting between these two teams. .

没有评论:

发表评论